When you arrive at Maple Creek Vet Services, you can expect quality care for your pet.
When you arrive you will be greeted warmly as we check you in. Please check in at the front desk before unloading your animal or bringing it into the clinic. For the safety of our staff and your pet we require all small animals to be either kennel or leashed. We ask that all large animals remain on the trailer until a member of our staff can direct you to the appropriate spot to unload them.
We will do our best to make sure you are brought into an examination room as soon as we have one available. Our goal is to make sure all of our patients are seen on time, but there will be times there is an unexpected delay due to emergencies or we are providing care for a patient that needs a little more time. Please accept our apologies should this occur, and understand that the same dedication and courtesy will be provided to your animal should they ever need it.
Each animal is seen in the following order:
- Emergencies take top priority and will be dealt with as quickly as possible.
- Appointments will be seen in the order they have been booked.
- Walk-ins: will be seen if time permits and will incur additional fees.
Here’s what to expect during your visit:
- A veterinary team member will then meet you, gather basic information about your animal’s health, examine your animal, talk about any questions or concerns you may have and plan further diagnostics or treatment as needed.
- Any recommended diagnostics tests (i.e. blood work) and treatments are usually performed in one of our treatment rooms.
- When the veterinary consultation is complete, you’ll go back to our front reception area and your billing and future appointment bookings will be handled.
- Depending on the reason for your visit, you may expect a follow-up call from one of our staff to get an update on how your pet has been doing since their visit.
We hope you enjoy your visit and the service we provide, and we would be delighted to see you again!